Q&A #19979

Adapting a decimal lesson for struggling students

View entire discussion

From: Ena Gupta <guptaena@yahoo.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 14, 2008 at 07:14:45
Subject: Adapting a decimal lesson for struggling students

I am starting a new lesson in the decimal unit on adding and subtracting decimals. I have two slow learners in my class (grade 6) who work at grade 3 level. How can I modify my lesson for these students? What strategy should I use to help them?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®