From: Rick (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 24, 1998 at 04:23:39
Subject: Re: Graphing linear inequalities

I have an opinion on this, although there may be some dispute. :-) Graphing is a way to represent a phenomenon. If the graph properly allows people to realize what is occurring, or what phenomenon is represented, then it is appropriate. I guess the question I would ask anyone who "takes points off" of any graph is: "Did you understand what was being represented" or possibly more properly, would someone who understands about inequalities understand what was being represented? Good luck! Rick

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/