From: Meghan Mix
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 23, 1998 at 10:36:47
Subject: 3rd grade math programs

I teach third grade math in New Jersey. My school district is adopting a new
math program for next year. We have had several vendors in to demonstrate
their programs to us. We have had SRA Math, Chicago Math and few others. Our
heads are spinning right now with information.  Do you have any
recommendations?

Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question