Q&A #20621

Taxicab Geometry

View entire discussion

From: Corey Goll <cgoll05@wou.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 15, 2010 at 18:05:05
Subject: Taxicab Geometry

I am having a hard time fitting the special topic of "Taxicab Geometry" into the Mathematics State Standards for Oregon. I am currently working on a Mini Work Sample and this topic is going to be in my MWS, thus I need it to align with State Standards. Can you give me some insight into which standard(s) this topic fits?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®