From: Mary Lou
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 22, 1998 at 21:05:55
Subject: Pythagorean Theorem

Does anyone have a great activity that teaches the Pythagorean Theorem? Also,
I used to have textbooks that had three or more different proofs for this but
I can't seem to find them. I'm teaching Algebra I to 8th graders in Middle
School.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®