From: Dana Etheridge <Dana.Etheridge@fcstn.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 31, 2010 at 10:39:32
Subject: 8th grade Algebra - Probability

Two numbers cubes, each with faces numbered 1 through 6, are rolled at the
same time. What is the probability that least one cubes will land on 6?

This question is in our State Prep book for the state assessment.  The
answer of 11/36 was given, but we are unclear how to get that answer.

8th grade Algebra
Dana Etheridge

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question