From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 18, 2010 at 08:25:03
Subject: Re: Fraction Errors

Hi Matt,

I often find that when I am confused by how a student is getting an answer,
the easiest way to figure it out is to ask him or her to show you what he/she
is doing. Students are usually eager to share what they consider to be a
working strategy. You can listen and watch, and diagnose the errors pretty
quickly with their input.  Hope I have helped.  :-)

 -Gail, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®