From: Pam Miller <tm819@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 20, 2010 at 09:59:18
Subject: probability of choosing 2 specific cards from a deck without replacement

I am a math tutor and am trying to help a student with the following
problem:
From a deck of playing cards, what is the probability of first drawing a
club and then drawing a face card, without replacement?  I am having
trouble setting this problem up - can you please help me?
Thank you, Pam Miller

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®