Q&A #20809

Praxis II Math -0069

View entire discussion

From: Honey <honeyw@vzw.blackberry.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 07, 2010 at 14:16:16
Subject: Praxis II Math -0069

I am preparing to take the Math Praxis 0069, however math has never been my strong suit. I have read in many places to simply keep doing problems and that's the best practice you can get. However I have no idea where to find problems that can prepare me for the exam! I have worked the problems that ETS provides but I am now looking for additional problems and examples to study for this exam. Any advice?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®