From: Honey <honeyw@vzw.blackberry.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 07, 2010 at 14:16:16
Subject: Praxis II Math -0069

I am preparing to take the Math Praxis 0069, however math has never been
my strong suit.  I have read in many places to simply keep doing problems
and that's the best practice you can get.  However I have no idea where
to find problems that can prepare me for the exam!  I have worked the
problems that ETS provides but I am now looking for additional problems
and examples to study for this exam.  Any advice?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/