From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 17, 2010 at 12:16:45
Subject: Re: Praxis II Math -0069

Hi Honey,

Although I have no direct experience with these sites, perhaps you'll find
them helpful:

PRAXIS Test Practice Questions
http://www.testprepreview.com/praxis_practice.htm

PRAXIS Preparation Links
http://faculty.salisbury.edu/~keludwick/praxis.htm

>I am preparing to take the Math Praxis 0069, however math has never been
>my strong suit.  I have read in many places to simply keep doing problems
>and that's the best practice you can get.  However I have no idea where
>to find problems that can prepare me for the exam!  I have worked the
>problems that ETS provides but I am now looking for additional problems
>and examples to study for this exam.  Any advice?

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question