From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 17, 2010 at 12:16:45
Subject: Re: Praxis II Math -0069

Hi Honey, Although I have no direct experience with these sites, perhaps you'll find them helpful: PRAXIS Test Practice Questions http://www.testprepreview.com/praxis_practice.htm PRAXIS Preparation Links http://faculty.salisbury.edu/~keludwick/praxis.htm >I am preparing to take the Math Praxis 0069, however math has never been >my strong suit. I have read in many places to simply keep doing problems >and that's the best practice you can get. However I have no idea where >to find problems that can prepare me for the exam! I have worked the >problems that ETS provides but I am now looking for additional problems >and examples to study for this exam. Any advice? -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/