From: Marilyn Roll <maroll@umd5.umd.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 22, 1998 at 17:35:27
Subject: Middle School texts

We are looking for an integrated math program to complement our middle school
series. We currently have Harcourt Alg. I and then the Scott, Foresman for
basic instruction. We want to do more grouping and individualization. Any
suggestions?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®