From: Denise Mann
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 21, 1998 at 22:55:16
Subject: Time/elapsed time

Does anyone have a lesson plan for teaching elapsed time to 3rd/4th grade?
Something like: If you start a project at 8:15 and it takes 35 minutes  to
complete, what time are you going to finish? I am an elementary education
student and my practicum teacher asked me to present a lesson in this area
and I am stumped! Thanks for your help.

Denise

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question