Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #21622

Math Teaching Strategies

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 30, 2012 at 20:39:35
Subject: Math Teaching Strategies

Hi! I am a Mathematics education student who would like to connect with
more experienced Math teachers. I just need some answers to these
questions. Thank you very much!

Name: __________________
School: __________________
Grade/Year Level: ______ Number of years in teaching: ___
Average no. of students in the classroom:___

1) What approaches are used in the teaching of mathematics that work well
and do not work well?

2) What are the areas of weakness or difficulty of the students at your
grade level, and what do you do to overcome these difficulties?

3) In what ways have you used calculators and computers to teach mathematics?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/