From: Barbara Collin
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 27, 1999 at 20:20:24
Subject: Algebra Textbooks

We are looking for an algebra text for our "honors" 7th and 8th grade
algebra I program.  The use of the graphing calculator is required for the
course.  Any new textbooks out there that are challenging to this level of
student as well as integrating the use of the graphing calculator?  Ideas
would be helpful.  Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®