From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 27, 1999 at 20:25:51
Subject: Re: Algebra Textbooks

There are lots of new books, claiming to be new. I would recommend going to the different publisher web sites and viewing what is available on-line. It can give you idea about support. I teach from the South-Western series and have lots of things to do all the time. check out their web site at math.swep.com -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/