Q&A #21760

Geometry Text Help

View entire discussion

From: Jono li <jonoli85@yahoo.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 12, 2013 at 03:56:40
Subject: Geometry Text Help

Hi there. We're in the process of choosing a Geometry text for our students with language based learning challenges. They are capable mathematicians but can use more than the usual amount of structure and scaffolding as they work with a textbook. DOes anyone have any suggestions for texts? Thanks, J.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®