Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #21760

Geometry Text Help

View entire discussion

From: Jono li <jonoli85@yahoo.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 12, 2013 at 03:56:40
Subject: Geometry Text Help

Hi there.  We're in the process of choosing a Geometry text for our students
with language based learning challenges.  They are capable mathematicians but
can use more than the usual amount of structure and scaffolding as they work
with a textbook.  DOes anyone have any suggestions for texts?

Thanks,

J.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question