From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 28, 1999 at 07:48:49
Subject: Algebraic expressions and equations

Being a teacher, I would like to know the different ways of teaching algebraic
expression and equations. Also I would appreciate activities for learning and
teaching simultaneous equations.
 Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/