From: Cindy Mortensen
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 06, 1998 at 09:38:06
Subject: Re: Checks for understanding

Thanks for your ideas.  We do work in groups - I use this mainly for checking
homework at the beginning of class, so that students have the opportunity to hear
another student's explanation of the procedure, but your idea of a round-robin
type of answer to some practice questions is something I hadn't thought of.

Your first suggestion is a practice I use with my Applied Math students, not so
much with my Geometry - I don't know why not, but it is a good idea to use that
with the other classes as well. Thanks again.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/