From: fjgib
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 29, 1999 at 20:42:21
Subject: Trailblazers Math Program

Our district recently adopted the Trailblazers Math Program.  I teach
first grade and cannot believe the lessons we are encountering.  For
lessons to be successful I need 3-4 adults in my room. (I have never had
this luxury!) If you have used this program please offer some suggestions
for first grade.  I am presently teaching "Pocket Math" which introduces
number sentences and addends.  I would appreciate any discussion on this
program, the pros and cons.
Perplexed with Trailblazers

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question