From: fjgib
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 29, 1999 at 20:42:21
Subject: Trailblazers Math Program

Our district recently adopted the Trailblazers Math Program. I teach first grade and cannot believe the lessons we are encountering. For lessons to be successful I need 3-4 adults in my room. (I have never had this luxury!) If you have used this program please offer some suggestions for first grade. I am presently teaching "Pocket Math" which introduces number sentences and addends. I would appreciate any discussion on this program, the pros and cons. Perplexed with Trailblazers

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/