From: j. macedonia
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 18, 1998 at 20:21:13
Subject: Elementary school Math Day suggestions

I am the math remediation teacher in a K-6 elementary school. I am looking
for suggestions on how to include the entire school in the annual Math Day.
We have an historic cemetery near our school, and our principal would like me
to use it as a vehicle for the students to gather information. Any
suggestions? All activities will take place over the course of one day, so
ideas need not be lengthy.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have.

J. Macedonia

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®