Q&A #2239

Homeschooling Math

View entire discussion

From: Barbara Peltz <bpeltz@qwestinternet.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 06, 1999 at 12:24:30
Subject: Homeschooling Math

We're just getting into algebra -- mainly into fractions right now (fifth grade level; Saxon Math). This site (of yours) sounds wonderful and I feel that it could work for us quite nicely if we can work through it in an organized manner (and not just a hit-and-miss manner); I want to know a path to follow -- to know what follows each day of math. Saxon (books) are fine but I find that there is too much repeating of areas that my son is already doing very well in. Have you suggestions (or software) for homeschoolers? My son was in private school through 4th grade. We homeschooled 5th grade, and are now ready for 6th and possibly beginning 7th. Hoping very much that you can help or suggest a way of doing this with organization. Thank you kindly, Barbara Peltz

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®