From: Barbara Peltz <bpeltz@qwestinternet.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 06, 1999 at 12:24:30
Subject: Homeschooling Math

We're just getting into algebra  -- mainly into fractions right now (fifth
grade level; Saxon Math).  This site (of yours) sounds wonderful and I feel
that it could work for us quite nicely if we can work through it in an
organized manner (and not just a hit-and-miss manner); I want to know a
path to follow -- to know what follows each day of math.  Saxon (books) are
fine but I find that there is too much repeating of areas that my son is
already doing very well in.

Have you suggestions (or software) for homeschoolers?  My son was in
private school through 4th grade.  We homeschooled 5th grade, and are now
ready for 6th and possibly beginning 7th.  Hoping very much that you can
help or suggest a way of doing this with organization.

Thank you kindly,

Barbara Peltz

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question