From: Barbara Peltz <bpeltz@qwestinternet.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 11, 1999 at 18:18:06
Subject: Re: Homeschooling Math

TO:  CLAUDIA & SUZANNE A.

I can't thank you enough for your help -- and your comments re Saxon Math.
I'm working with both your suggestions re the Internet sources and Claudia's
re the book publisher.

Suzanne, it was so nice to hear that you homeschooled your children and that
they are now attending college.  I do feel confident that I am doing the
right thing -- it certainly makes for a happy child.

Since public schools in my area are absolutely horrible, sending Scott to a
public school is out of the question.  The ones you and are husband are
teaching at now are fortunate to have both of you since I feel that
homeschooling parents have grips on what a good education should be/have.

THANKS AGAIN!! -- both of you.

Barbara

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question