Q&A #226

Student ahead of the class

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Todd Tuba
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 20, 1998 at 09:44:15
Subject: Re: Student ahead of the class

Hi, Well, the student is in grade eight and I just gave her a test on everything we did this year and she got 99%. I have been giving her a book with challenges in it and she always finishes them. Write back with some ideas for me to do with her. She also wants extra marks to get into a great collage.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®