From: N. Gaughan (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 20, 1998 at 08:38:31
Subject: Re: Rubrics in Elementary Math

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for the problem. I tried it with a 4th and a 7th grade -
interesting answers!

I have another question: How can an elementary teacher use the new math
standards
in her classroom, incorporating everyday uses for math into the curriculum?
For
example, in the Mass Frameworks: How do I show that I value and appreciate
the
beauty and fascination of mathematics? In what ways do I explore the
relationship
of mathematics to other areas that interest me?

Thank you,

Kathy

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question