Q&A #233

Rubrics in Elementary Math

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: N. Gaughan (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 20, 1998 at 08:38:31
Subject: Re: Rubrics in Elementary Math

Dear Suzanne, Thank you for the problem. I tried it with a 4th and a 7th grade - interesting answers! I have another question: How can an elementary teacher use the new math standards in her classroom, incorporating everyday uses for math into the curriculum? For example, in the Mass Frameworks: How do I show that I value and appreciate the beauty and fascination of mathematics? In what ways do I explore the relationship of mathematics to other areas that interest me? Thank you, Kathy

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®