From: SJH
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 13, 1998 at 11:07:40
Subject: TI-82 graphing calculator and parabolas

How can I use the TI-82 graphing calculator to teach my students about parabolas?

I would like to put my students in groups of three. They have to be able to graph
over an interval, write axis of symmetry, and give a solution(s) if it exists for
y = Ax^2+Bx+C, where y = o.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®