From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 28, 1999 at 22:10:54
Subject: Re: Math Manipulatives

Hi Charity, My name is Suzanne Alejandre and I teach 7th grade mathematics at Frisbie Middle School in Rialto, California. I have written some web pages that use manipulatives and I will give a few of the URLs. Algebraic Factoring: http://mathforum.org/alejandre/algfac.html Paper Nets - Polyhedra http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/net.html Frisbie Middle School's Multicultural Math Fair http://mathforum.org/alejandre/mathfair/index.html Traffic Jam http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/jam.html Bricks http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/brick.html Locker Problem http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/locker.html Dominoes http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/poly.html Investigating Tessellations Using Activity Pattern Blocks http://forum.swarthmore.edu/sum95/suzanne/active.html I hope some of that helps you. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/