From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 28, 1999 at 22:10:54
Subject: Re: Math Manipulatives

Hi Charity,

My name is Suzanne Alejandre and I teach 7th grade mathematics at Frisbie
Middle School in Rialto, California. I have written some web pages that use
manipulatives and I will give a few of the URLs.

Algebraic Factoring:
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/algfac.html

Paper Nets - Polyhedra
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/net.html

Frisbie Middle School's Multicultural Math Fair
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/mathfair/index.html

Traffic Jam
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/jam.html

Bricks
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/brick.html

Locker Problem
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/locker.html

Dominoes
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/poly.html

Investigating Tessellations Using Activity Pattern Blocks
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/sum95/suzanne/active.html

I hope some of that helps you.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/