From: Andrea
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 12, 1998 at 21:36:56
Subject: Problem solving

I am not strong in the area of problem solving. I have been attempting to solve
various problems that I find in the Math Forum. I teach elementary students and I
would like some advice on how I can improve in this area to better serve the needs
of my students.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®