From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 13, 1998 at 11:21:26
Subject: Re: Math across the curriculum

Check ENC Online, the Eisenhower Clearinghouse site at

http://www.enc.org

The NCTM Journal for Arithmetic Teacher has a section which often features
connections to reading. See, for example, <I>Integrating Mathematics and
Literature in the Elementary Classroom</I> (1993)

http://www.enc.org/classroom/focus/childlit/nf_19.htm

You might check the Middle School Mathematics Journal, too.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/