From: Alex H. Meskel
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 11, 1998 at 16:40:57
Subject: Using the Internet in the classroom

I am teaching 7th and 8th grade math. In my classroom I have one desktop and
one laptop computer. Both computers have access to Internet service. I do
have access to LCD and/or TV monitors. I can use them for demonstrations or
presentations.

1. How can I use the internet as a support, an enhancement or an
   instructional tool for my math classes?

2. What kind of strategies are there to make my (30 students in each period)
   150 students gain access to the Internet with only two computers?

3. If I had more computers connected to the Internet, how could I use this
   important tool for my low-performing students in math?

Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®