From: Gillian Barnes
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 06, 1999 at 17:25:09
Subject: Re: Software simulation of dynamic systems

Thank you for these ideas, which I am investigating. I have since found
Working Model 2D from Interactive Learning Europe, 124 Cambridge Science
Park, Cambridge CB4 4ZS  UK which you might find interesting. Demo disc free.
Gillia

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®