From: Holly
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 05, 1999 at 19:04:36
Subject: Math Education

My name is Holly Baughn and I am currently a student at California State
University, Long Beach majoring in Mathematics Education.   An assignment
for my computer math applications for teachers class is to contact another
math teacher from another state and country.  I was hoping you would be
willing to share with me any thoughts and ideas you have regarding
teaching math, any helpful hints and techniques you use in the classroom
that you have found effective, and what made you decide to teach math at
the high school level.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®