Q&A #2477

Math Education

View entire discussion

From: Holly
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 05, 1999 at 19:04:36
Subject: Math Education

My name is Holly Baughn and I am currently a student at California State University, Long Beach majoring in Mathematics Education. An assignment for my computer math applications for teachers class is to contact another math teacher from another state and country. I was hoping you would be willing to share with me any thoughts and ideas you have regarding teaching math, any helpful hints and techniques you use in the classroom that you have found effective, and what made you decide to teach math at the high school level.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®