From: Holly
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 06, 1999 at 00:22:12
Subject: Re: Math Education

Thank you so much for your insight. Your thoughts were not only very honest
but enlightening.  It made me realize just how much effort goes into being a
teacher and the pros and cons of the job.  I hope to use your knowledge to
help me succeed at teaching math in high school.  Also, I was wondering if you
might have a lesson plan which I have a copy of.

Thanks,
Holly

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question