Q&A #2477

Math Education

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Holly
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 06, 1999 at 00:22:12
Subject: Re: Math Education

Thank you so much for your insight. Your thoughts were not only very honest but enlightening. It made me realize just how much effort goes into being a teacher and the pros and cons of the job. I hope to use your knowledge to help me succeed at teaching math in high school. Also, I was wondering if you might have a lesson plan which I have a copy of. Thanks, Holly

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®