From: <frego44@slic.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 11, 1999 at 11:48:27
Subject: How much time for math?

I am a middle school math teacher feeling like the issue of time is never
considered as a need by all children.  I would like to gather information
on time allotted for math for students in grades 5 - 8.  I would like to see
if there is a wide range, and exactly how other teachers view the amount of
time students spend in a math classroom where exploration and communication
is promoted due to a sufficient time.

How long is your math class?  Do you work in a block schedule setting? If so,
what impact do you feel it has on studnet learning?

Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®