Q&A #2538

Place value

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 11, 1999 at 19:16:53
Subject: Place value

I have a child who has no clue about the meaning of place value, although she can tell you what number is in the ones place, tens place, etc. This gets lost when she needs to regroup in addition and/or subtraction. How can I help her??? I have used a lot of manipulatives to try to get the point across.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®