From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 11, 1999 at 19:16:53
Subject: Place value

I have a child who has no clue about the meaning of place value,
although she can tell you what number is in the ones place, tens
place, etc.  This gets lost when she needs to regroup in addition
and/or subtraction. How can I help her??? I have used a lot of
manipulatives to try to get the point across.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/