From: Alex <tl4106@ark.ship.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 08, 1998 at 19:38:00
Subject: Teaching more/less in Kindergarten

I am currently in my Professional Semester and I am working in a Kindergarten
classroom. I have taught several math lessons so far, but I am looking for new
ideas about how to teach beginning addition and subraction and the concept of
more/less. Please e-mail me with any suggestions.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/