From: Becca
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 08, 1998 at 19:37:56
Subject: Fractions

Hi! This is the first time for me on a bulletin board. I am a junior and I am in my teaching practicum right now. My co-op is currently teaching her second grade students fractions. They are having a difficult time comprehending this subject. Could you please give me some ideas/activities that I could use to help the class understand fractions better? Thanks!

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/