From: Becca
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 08, 1998 at 19:37:56
Subject: Fractions

Hi!  This is the first time for me on a bulletin board.  I am a junior and I
am in my teaching practicum right now. My co-op is currently teaching her
second grade students fractions. They are having a difficult time
comprehending this subject.
Could you please give me some ideas/activities that I could use to help the
class understand fractions better?

Thanks!

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/