From: Rosemarie <cncriv@uswest.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 27, 1999 at 00:21:54
Subject: Real life math

I am doing a paper in my college math class, and I am researching what math
needs to be taught in the elementary level, that will be used later on in
the real world. Basically, what is the most important thing taught.
Thanks
:o) Rosemarie

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question