From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 08, 1999 at 01:56:30
Subject: Topology Poem

As a  high school student, I was introduced to a poem about topology which
was a parody of Longfellow's "Song of Hiawatha".  Now that I am teaching in
the classroom, I am unable to find it.  I would like to share it with my
students.  Do you know about this poem or where I might find a copy of it?

Thank you.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/