Q&A #2708

Topology Poem

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 08, 1999 at 01:56:30
Subject: Topology Poem

As a high school student, I was introduced to a poem about topology which was a parody of Longfellow's "Song of Hiawatha". Now that I am teaching in the classroom, I am unable to find it. I would like to share it with my students. Do you know about this poem or where I might find a copy of it? Thank you.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®