From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 29, 1999 at 13:48:55
Subject: Re: Topology Poem

Hi Carol,

I really thought that I could find this for you on the web but I have tried
all the tricks I know and I've had no luck! I found a poem about statistics
which was a parody of the Song of Hiawatha but not topology! So, all I can
suggest is that you go to the Discussion Groups page:

http://mathforum.org/discussions/

and post your question on one or more of those discussion groups and
hopefully someone will respond with what you need!

I would suggest:
k12.ed.math   and    sci.math

I hope someone there can find it for you!

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/