Q&A #2708

Topology Poem

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 29, 1999 at 13:48:55
Subject: Re: Topology Poem

Hi Carol, I really thought that I could find this for you on the web but I have tried all the tricks I know and I've had no luck! I found a poem about statistics which was a parody of the Song of Hiawatha but not topology! So, all I can suggest is that you go to the Discussion Groups page: http://mathforum.org/discussions/ and post your question on one or more of those discussion groups and hopefully someone will respond with what you need! I would suggest: k12.ed.math and sci.math I hope someone there can find it for you! -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®