Q&A #271

Computer-aided assessment

View entire discussion

From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 02, 1998 at 20:47:21
Subject: Re: Computer-aided assessment

The biggest disadvantage I can see, at this point in time, is the boring aspect of doing that kind of activity for this super computer-graphic world. You might get results very different from student ability. From the point of view of a teacher who just went through the computer assessment of the National Board Certification process, I am anti computer assessment! It created anxiety in me I did not know really existed. There has to be a better way. Give the students a test to assess their standing, but find a package of software to meet your student needs. There are many out there.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®