Q&A #2750

Computer program

View entire discussion

From: Terry La Fleur <tlafleur@yorkville.k12.il.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 15, 1999 at 11:57:53
Subject: Computer program

I need a computer program for students to practice basic math skills in a 40 minute period. Most of the programs I've seen are based on a game or other concept that takes too much time to go from problem to problem. I need a no-frills program, quick and to the point, that involves just practice solving problems. Any ideas?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®