From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 25, 1999 at 16:59:55
Subject: Re: Computer program

I have had the best luck finding software by going to CNet.com:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/

I am a Mac user and since you don't mention what platform you are using I'm
not certain if the titles that I suggest will be helpful. If you are a PC
user, perhaps you can download a few titles based on the descriptions that
they provide and then you may find something to your liking.

My favorite Mac title for "no-frills" use is a program called Math Stars
because you can do all of the basic operations but it also adds in the idea
of integers.

Another download site is

Kids Domain Downloads;
http://www.kidsdomain.com/down/index.html

Depending which platform you have, look down the list and then select
"math" and again there are various titles that you could download and try.
The one that I found for Macs on this site is titled Dino Rock Math.

I hope that helps a little.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/