From: Jackie
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 29, 1998 at 19:54:52
Subject: Algebra 2 applications

I am working on a project dealing with real-life applications for Algebra or
Algebra 2. Can you give me some ideas on what jobs use what concepts of algebra,
and how they use them?  I am in the 10th grade, and I need to know examples, how
they use it, why they use it, and in what job areas they use it.

Thank you, from one teacher to the other.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/