Q&A #2818

Best math series

View entire discussion

From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Feb 13, 2000 at 13:04:19
Subject: Re: Best math series

We really aren't set up to recommend a certain publisher or textbook. I suggest you try posting your request in a public forum, and let teachers there let you know what they have experienced. Thanks for submitting your question. I hope you will let us help with an instructional situation some time. :-) -Gail, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®