From: Priscilla Freeman
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 29, 1998 at 17:52:05
Subject: Math curriculum for gifted middle school students

How do I plan a math curriculum for my 7th grade, 8th grade, and Algebra I
students?  I will be teaching these students for 3 years. How can I truly
differentiate the curriculum (NCTM standards) to meet their needs?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/