From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 27, 1998 at 14:12:42
Subject: Concerns about my children and math

My child is in 5th grade. He is in a special class for math and reading. My youngest son is in 3rd grade and doesn't know how to do math problems. My son is learning how to multiply by 3's. He gets discouraged when we practice at home. I want my child to learn but I do not know a easy way to teach him or even how to help him not be discouraged. Could you please give me some advice on how to help, or could you please write him and give him some advice? This would help him and myself. Thank you very much.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/