From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 13, 2000 at 18:52:36
Subject: Re: Geometric Solids

There are some programs that I think you can download free that give you
the "nets" for geometric solids.  I think one program was called "math poly"
or something like that.  Try searching the archives of the Internet Math
Library for software...

http://mathforum.org/library/resource_types/soft_archives/

Here is a link I found for an online store with some stuff that may apply

http://www.hopepaul.com/kids/kids.htm

and this is the one I think will be the most useful to you, it allows you to
print out a net of the shapes...

http://www.chainwave.com/poly/

Hope some of this is what you needed...
good luck

 -Pat Ballew, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/