Q&A #2876

Geometric Solids

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 13, 2000 at 18:52:36
Subject: Re: Geometric Solids

There are some programs that I think you can download free that give you the "nets" for geometric solids. I think one program was called "math poly" or something like that. Try searching the archives of the Internet Math Library for software... http://mathforum.org/library/resource_types/soft_archives/ Here is a link I found for an online store with some stuff that may apply http://www.hopepaul.com/kids/kids.htm and this is the one I think will be the most useful to you, it allows you to print out a net of the shapes... http://www.chainwave.com/poly/ Hope some of this is what you needed... good luck -Pat Ballew, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®