From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 13, 2000 at 23:01:33
Subject: Re: Geometric Solids

Hi Marcus, Poly is a wonderful program that I have used! "Poly is a shareware program for exploring and constructing polyhedra. With Poly, you can manipulate a polyhedral solid on the computer and print out a flattened version (a net) which can then be cut out, folded, and taped, to produce a three-dimensional model. Unregistered copies are fully-functional, but remember that Poly is for evaluation purposes only until you have registered. Poly has both an English and a Spanish interface." You can download it here: http://www.peda.com/poly/ Also, I have some simple nets here: http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/unit14.html These ideas with those Pat supplied should help some! -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/