Q&A #2926

Boolean Algebra

View entire discussion

From: Rebekah Bray
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 20, 2000 at 20:55:16
Subject: Boolean Algebra

Approximately 10 years ago, I attended a math competition and observed a group of students adding and subtracting numbers like the working process of a calculator/computer. They each represented a closed or open switch, and would turn off or on as they were touched. Their group was sponsored by IBM (but no one at IBM knows anything about it). I would like the instructions of how they were able to do this.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®