From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 20, 2000 at 21:18:47
Subject: Algebra I or Trigonometry

I am a second year college student w/ the assignment to develop a "sponge
file" in which I am supposed to come up w/ 10 mathematics activities that
could be used in my future classroom.  These activities are to be "fun" and
relating to mathematics, specifically Alg.I and Trig, the classes in which I
will be aiding teachers this semester.  The exercises should also require
minimal teacher explanation and should not be "drill" exercises.  They are to
be activities that could be used when the teacher is absent, the day before a
holiday, for extra credit, etc.  I would appreciate any suggestions on where
to find such activities or any suggestions of your own!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/